π¨ Crypto Market Update: BTC & ETH Deep in Correction β Bottom Near?
Assirius Β·
Hey everyone, the market is feeling the heat right now. Bitcoin bounced above $62,000 after testing the $60k support zone, but weβre still far from the 2025 ATH around $126k. We saw a solid 15-20%+ drop over the past week. Ethereum is holding around $1,590β1,610 after a heavy monthly decline. Total crypto market cap sits around $2.1T, liquidity is thin, and the Fear & Greed Index is deep in Extreme Fear (around 12-16).
Quick Technical Outlook on BTC:
π Strong support: $60,000 (near key weekly MA) β holding for now.
π First resistance: $65,000 β $68,000.
Breakdown below $60k could open the door to $55kβ$58k, but historically these oversold levels have produced strong rebounds.
ETH:
Fighting to stay above $1,550β1,600. If we hold here, a move back to $1,800β2,000 looks realistic in the short term. Long-term fundamentals (ETFs, network upgrades) remain solid.
Macro headwinds are real (ETF outflows, economic data), but institutions and whales continue accumulating on dips. This feels like a healthy (though painful) correction in the cycle, not the end of it.
My take: Not the best time for aggressive leveraged longs. DCA on strong supports or wait for clear reversal confirmation is smarter right now. If youβre already in β stay calm, manage risk, and use stops.
Will $BTC push toward $70k+ soon or do we test lower first? Drop your key levels and thoughts below π
Quick Technical Outlook on BTC:
π Strong support: $60,000 (near key weekly MA) β holding for now.
π First resistance: $65,000 β $68,000.
Breakdown below $60k could open the door to $55kβ$58k, but historically these oversold levels have produced strong rebounds.
ETH:
Fighting to stay above $1,550β1,600. If we hold here, a move back to $1,800β2,000 looks realistic in the short term. Long-term fundamentals (ETFs, network upgrades) remain solid.
Macro headwinds are real (ETF outflows, economic data), but institutions and whales continue accumulating on dips. This feels like a healthy (though painful) correction in the cycle, not the end of it.
My take: Not the best time for aggressive leveraged longs. DCA on strong supports or wait for clear reversal confirmation is smarter right now. If youβre already in β stay calm, manage risk, and use stops.
Will $BTC push toward $70k+ soon or do we test lower first? Drop your key levels and thoughts below π